‘A holistic approach that integrates
the essence of Vinyasa Flow Yoga’
This empowering Teacher Training program will give you a creative grounding in teaching and living vinyasa yoga with a solid foundation of practical and experiential knowledge. The Training will prepare the foundation for you to teach vinyasa yoga in a dynamic way, and with integrity.
Participants will gain the skills to confidently teach others in a harmonious way that will transmit the essence of yoga in a soulful, creative, humorous, down to earth way. The teacher training will explore sequencing templates, and integrating yogic philosophies and themes, refining and deepening the skills to teach safe and enriching vinyasa flow yoga classes.
We will cover yoga philosophy and scripture, the history of vinyasa yoga, alignment and anatomy for vinyasa, assisting, and we practice teaching in class and in personal study groups, This training is an in-depth study that requires commitment and an honest desire to realise your most courageous, compassionate, loving, and wise self.
If you are looking into deepening your yoga practice and get a thorough understanding of this beautifully holistic science, the summer intensive is a great way to immerse yourself within a span of 4-5 months period. Other teacher trainings take 9-10 months and happen over weekends. This training will allow you to live and breathe yoga for 2 intensive weeks in the summer at start, which is a super unique, enriching an transformational experience for your body and mind on its own. You can also see the personal reviews of last years class below this page.
MORE INFO? Please send an e-mail to email@example.com
REGISTER? You can access your registration package through the button at the bottom of this page.
You should have a consistent, dedicated yoga practice and a strong desire to learn and explore the modern teachings of yoga. Expect to work hard, to explore your possibilities as a teacher, and come away with a deep awareness of who you are.
** During the length of your Summer Vinyasa Flow Teacher Training a Sometimes Your Way (10 classes within 3 months) is 40€ instead of 85€.
This Teacher Training is designed and led by experienced yoga teacher Marlene Henny, vinyasa and core flow expert, and Fleur van Zonneveld, dance and yoga expert. Two teachers known for their skills of teaching vinyasa flow yoga.
I am a passionate, certified, experienced senior Vinyasa Yoga Teacher who loves to share the beauty of yoga and to create a platform to help people truly experience their BEST LIFE! Coming from a bohemian up bringing, I found myself after a more wild lifestyle falling in love with dance but after a while as the dance world melted into the background into yoga. Yoga has taught me to accept myself with all my flaws. Yoga has taught me to be strong and gentle and that it is ok to sometimes mess up and how to be beautiful human and nicely flavored but most of all to be an authentic person with lots of love and sharing the gifts.
Marlene has become a renowned name in the Yoga world in the Netherlands and is a senior and experienced Registered Yoga Teacher (E-RYT500) who teaches classes, workshops, training modules for teacher trainings,”The Art of Sequencing Module” and “The Core Flow Module” and is a leading teacher in several level and level 2 teacher trainings in the Netherlands.
Fleur van Zonneveld
Being a dancer, the body always has been fascinating to me. And the more yoga I experienced the more I discovered that behind that body, there is much more to be found. Yoga is a way to go on an adventure within yourself! What made me want to be a dancer was to get people out of their daily lives and bring them to a place where dreams still exist and limitation’s don’t. My goal in teaching yoga lies not so far from that. For me to yoga is a way to investigate, to bring you back towards your true self, to experience life in a more conscious way. My classes move and flow, just as the breath does, just as life does!
We have invited yoga teachers with a specific expertise to share their knowledge with you through practice and lectures. Please see master class themes below:
• Ayurveda & yoga | science of seasons and constitutions
• Pranayama | the art of yogic breathing
• Yoga before, during and after pregnancy
• Core Flow | the core flow principles in vinaysa practice
• The principles of Vinyasa yoga
• Vinyasa template seqeunces
• Practicing a non linear vinaysa based approach to yoga in depth
• Safe and intelligent alignment
• The Power of Breathing/ pranayama techniques
• The study of Embodied Flow
• The arc of a class and class structure
• How to weave themes and topics into your practice and teaching
• How to teach a 60, 75 min class
• How to teach with confidence
• Yoga anatomy & physiology
• History & philosophy of yoga
In-Depth Study Topics
Asana | yoga postures
• Practice Vinyasa signature yoga poses and how to practice within flow, Sun salutations with modern variations, Vinyasa Krama’s
• Teaching Vinyasa flow but also Restorative poses for deep relaxation
• Transitions: how to transition from one pose to the next
• Alignment and modification of postures
Create a class
• Planning and structure
• Class management
• How to use your voice
• Teaching flow with themes
• How to position yourself in class
• How to bring students into a space of yoga
History & Philosophy
• As a yoga teacher, it is important to understand the historical and philosophical context of the practice both for yourself and for your teaching. In this module, you’ll learn about yoga’s Indian origins and how it applies to our modern practices and lives.
Applied Anatomy & Physiology
• Even simple yoga poses demand complex and dynamic actions in our bodies, in this module you will learn their names, functions, and potential challenges from an applied anatomy perspective.
Business skills for new teachers
• In this module, you’ll learn how to format your resume, how to find jobs, and how to create a career with yoga
The leading teacher training manual is provided by us and is included in the price of the course. In addition to the manual, the following books are required:
• Yoga, the Spirit and Practice of moving into Stillness | Erich Schiffmann
• Yoga Mind, Body and Spirit | Donna Farhi
• The Yoga Sutras op Patanjali | Swami Satchidananda
• Functional Anatomy of Yoga: A Guide for Practitioners and Teachers | David Keil
• The Heart of Yoga | T.K.V. Desikachar
All books can be ordered online. Click on the book-title and you will be redirected to an online bookstore.
• Practical assignments
• Written assignments
• Teaching exam
What are you going to gain from this training?
You will have a solid foundation of practical and experiential knowledge to teach with confidence, and the ability and tools to empower others.
This training will not only encourage you to dive deeper into your own practice but it will be full of hands-on and applicable material for you to go ahead and start sharing yoga in your own way.
After graduating from this Teacher Training you are eligible for a Yoga Alliance RYT-200 (Registered Yoga Teacher who has finished a 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training with a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga School (RYS)).
• 9.30 -11.30 | Yoga Practice
• 11.45 – 13.00 | Posture clinic | Yoga asana practicum
• 13.00 -14.00 | Lunch
• 14.00 – 15.30 | Lecture (theme based)
• 15.30 -17.30 | Practice Teaching
• 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 July | First intensive week
• 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 July | Second intensive week
• 11, 12 August | First intensive block
• 24, 25, 26, 27 August | Second intensive block
• 14, 15, 16, 17 September| Third intensive block and practical exam
• Early Bird Price: €2000 | paid in full before 1 May 2018
• Full price: €2200 | paid in full before 1 July 2018
• Payment in 3 terms: €2300 | paid in full before 1 September 2018
Free Introductory Workshops
The dates for the introduction workshops for the class of 2018 will be published soon. In case you are interested to join, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I register?
In order to register you need to fill out your registration package and send it to email@example.com
PERSONAL REVIEWS | STUDENTS OF CLASS 2016
‘It has been a great experience taking part in the Summer Vinyasa Flow Teacher Training. The great thing about the intensive is that you get to fully immerse yourself with yoga during two weeks of training. It will give you the basic tools to start your journey in learning more about yourself and yoga.’
‘The TT was an amazing journey for me. I have learnt a lot, not only about the art of teaching yoga, but also to enjoy my yoga practice much more than ever. The group was just perfect, we were so different from each other, each of us with different motivations and intentions, and this created a synergy that makes me smile just thinking about it. Thanks to Narges and the Yagoy crew for hosting such a wonderful experience and a big THANK and a even bigger hug to our unforgettable teachers, Marlene and Fleur, who made the magic possible.’
‘Before I started the Vinyasa Flow Summer Intensive Teacher Training I already joined classes by Marlene and Fleur as much as I could. Their creative way of moving from pose to pose really attract me from the first moment. These two very experienced and well skilled yoga teachers made me more and more enthusiastic about yoga! After practicing for a while I decided to join a training by my two favorite teachers, so I would be able to share a way of mindfully moving the body. Both Marlene and Fleur are wonderful teachers and very inspiring personalities to learn from. This 200hr Yoga Teacher Training training is very good to increase your own yoga practice and to become more knowledgeable about how to create a flowing, inspiring and save yoga class. It’s wonderful that Marlene and Fleur teamed up with Yagoy, a beautiful and cosy studio where I really felt at home during the training. Yagoy is putting a lot of effort in creating a friendly yoga atmosphere and I really appreciate that. This studio is offering high quality yoga classes and studio owner Narges is very open to help starting yoga teachers to grow! ‘
‘This teacher training brought me in contact with my true self. Sometimes that was a bit confronting but under the sweet and clear quidance of Fleur and Marlene it felt really safe. This training also really inspired me. Both Fleur and Marlene are such creative teachers. The philosphy classes by Fleur were one of my favorite moments! I Will always hold a special place in my heart for those two.’
‘De vinyasa yoga teacher training die ik gevolgd heb bij Marlene en Fleur, heb ik ervaren als een life changing experience die ik NOOIT had willen missen! Marlene en Fleur zijn twee warme, prachtige, wijze en inspirerende yogi’s die te alle tijden voor je klaar staan en je op zo’n liefdevolle wijze empoweren om de yoga docent te worden die je kan zijn. Alle vragen die ik ooit had over een asana, anetomie en de filosofie aangaade yoga, zijn beantwoord. Ik heb zo ontzettend veel geleerd over yoga…én niet te vergeten over mijzelf. Ik kan dan ook niets anders dan deze teacher training zeer aanbevelen. Wil je een ervaring om nooit te vergeten? Groeien en bloeien tot de max? Ik zou zeggen: stort je erin én zoals Marlene en Fleur altijd zeiden: ‘Trust the process’. ‘
The Vinyasa Flow Teacher Training at Yagoy was great. I live in Italy and so the TT was a real journey for me, an incredible experience. I’ve really grown during the training, I’ve learned how to face my insicurity and become more confident, I’ve worked a lot on my own practice and I’ve really enjoyed the energy of a lovely group of yogis. Marlene and Fleur are amazing, so different from each other and because of that so perfectly balanced together. I am so grateful for that experience. Now I’m back to Italy and I’ve started to teach my own classes!